How is Premier Endodontics handling COVID-19?
As we continue to give you the best Premier care, our dental settings balance the need to provide necessary services while minimizing risk to patients and dental healthcare personnel.
- We have removed items in our office waiting rooms such as reading material to limit potential transmission through high-touch surfaces.
- We are disinfecting our patient waiting rooms and check-in desks more frequently.
- We have installed plexiglass dividers to protect you and our dental staff.
- Our dental staff calls patients prior to the scheduled appointment to ask questions about their current health status. Assess all patients upon arrival; temperature checks are completed.
- We advise patients to wear a face covering when entering the dental practice.
- We encourage social distancing practices by minimizing the number of patients in the waiting room by spacing appointments thoughtfully and by asking patients to wait in their car until the dental staff is ready to treat the patient.
- We ask that you limit the number of people who accompany a patient to the appointment. If possible, the patient should make the visit alone.
- Our dental staff members wear additional personal protective equipment as appropriate, such as surgical masks or N95 masks, Bouffant caps, full-face shields or goggles with side shields to ensure an environment that is as safe and healthy as possible for patients and the dental team.
- We are providing a pre-operative mouth rinse for all of our patients.
- We have placed hand sanitizer generously around the office for use and ensure surfaces are cleaned regularly.
As we continue to work under the guidelines of the CDC, AAE, and ADA we insure our staff and your safety will be our top priority. Please do not hesitate to call our office with any concerns or questions. Please stay safe and healthy.